Cameroon client visit our company for the second time
The very first time our Cameroon clients came to our company for cassava flour processing plant on Jan 7th, 2018. We had a detail discussion about the specific requirement at that time. After that, we sent emails and calling each other back and forth. The client decide to come to us again for further confirmation of the technical solution and final price.
Cameroon client visit our company for cassava flour processing plant
On the very special day of China-Tomb-Sweeping Day, Mr. Russell come to us from Switzerland. This time we mainly focus on discussing the equipment list and quality requirements of the cassava flour processing plant which is most important for our client, cause he need take this proposal to the downstream firm for final confirmation. During the whole meeting, we make each part transparent and meet the needs of both parties. The client estimated that they can give us the final confirmation and sign the contract in the end of May.
We always have the faith to promise the equipment quality and processing technology of the complete cassava flour processing plant. Our client also trust our processing capability and technology. I believe this project is just the beginning of our cooperation. We have a long way to go in the further then. Welcome all to visit Doing Group.
Leave a Message About Cameroon client visit our company for the second time
- Sweet potato starch health benefits
- Congratulation! Doing Company seventh anniversary
- Garri processing machines deliver to Nigeria
- What is the use of potato starch？
- Potato starch production in India
- Potato starch production process
- Potato starch production in Pakistan
- Potato starch making machine in India
- Potato starch production modifications and uses
- Techniques for isolation of starch from potato
- How potato starch is made?
- Sweet potato production technology for starch
- How to produce potato starch?
- How to extract starch from potato？
- How to extract starch from sweet potato ?
- How is sweet potato starch made ?
- How is high fructose corn syrup produced ?
- How do you get the starch out of potatoes ?
Leave a message