Potato starch production line
Description of potato starch production line
Potato have been used as a source of raw material for high quality starch for over 150 years. The entire potato starch production line successfully produced high quality potato starch, from weighting to end starch products completed in less than an hour. The automated closed system ensures smooth process flow throughout the potato starch production line.
The technological process of potato starch production line
Potato weighting and transportation-Cleaning-Washing-Grating-Separating-Concentration and Refining-Dewatering-Drying-Packing
Potato starch production line
Then the following is the detail introduction of potato starch production line
1. Potato weighting and transportation section: The newly harvest potato is firstly weighed on the weighbridge in potato starch production line. Then the weighted potato is transported by forklift to the potato yard for storage. After that, the potatoes are sent to cleaning machine through a set of potato pumps, where the stones and other impurities are separated.
2. Potato cleaning section: The main purpose of cleaning in potato starch production line is to remove the sediment from the outer skin of the potato. Cleaning fresh potatoes as raw materials for the production of starch is the basis for ensuring the quality of the starch. The cleaner is the potato, the better is the starch quality.
3. Potato washing section: The cleaned potato is then sent to rotary washing machine for washing away the debris and epidermis of the potato. In potato starch production line, to achieve a better cleaning effect, a secondary washing process is required. The washed potatoes are then transported to the temporary hopper via a tilt belt conveyor.
Potato cleaning machine
4. Potato grating section: Potato starch is mainly stored in the fleshy part of the roots, and only a small amount is stored in the endothelium. The purpose of the grating in potato starch production line is to destroy the structure of the potato, so that the tiny starch granules can be smoothly separated from the roots. DOING rasper is a high efficient machine with a breaking rate of 95%.
5. Starch slurry separating section: The starch slurry from the rasping machine is sent to the extraction unit in potato starch production line. And the extraction unit is integrated, including three centrifugal sieves, fine fiber sieve, and a defoaming pump. The fibers are washed and separated in a countercurrent manner by the cell fluid from the multistage cyclone in this 3-stage sieve.
6. Starch slurry concentration and refining section: In potato starch production line, the whole cyclone station can be divided into three parts. First, the starch milk is dehydrated and concentrated by a concentrated cyclone station, and the concentrated starch milk enters the subsequent 12-stage washing unit, and the overflowed enters the recycling cyclone station. The starch contained therein is recovered. The starch milk comes from the hydrocyclone station is pumped into a stainless steel starch milk storage tank with a stirrer.
Potato starch separating machine
7. Starch milk dewatering section: The concentrated starch milk still contains much water which need to be dewatered first before drying. In potato starch production line, the widely used starch dewatering machine is vacuum filter which takes use of negative pressure to dewater starch. The dewatered wet starch is fed into the feed hopper of the flash dryer with a food-grade conveyor belt.8. Starch drying and packing section: The dewatered starch cake is conveyed to the flash dryer through a conveyor belt. The wet starch is heated by hot air and the water is evaporated. After drying, the collected starch is transported by a screw conveyor and then transported to a semi-automatic packaging machine for packaging. The packaging specifications can be customized according to demand.
Leave a Message About Potato starch production line
- Potato starch processing machine
- Cassava starch processing line
- Tapioca starch production plant flow chart
- Tapioca starch processing machine
- Cassava starch production line
- Cassava starch production plant
- Tapioca starch manufacturing process
- Cassava starch processing machine
- Tapioca flour production line
- Sweet potato starch production line
Leave a message