What's the cassava starch uses?
Cassava Starch Uses:
Fillers in tablets and other pharmaceutical products
Syrup concentrate in soft drinks and canned foods
Binding agent in processed foods
Bakery and confectionary
Thickeners in soups, baby food
Sweeteners in the production of glucose, maltose and fructose.
In the none-food sector cassava starch is used in the production of adhesives, corrugated cardboard, paper, textiles, building materials, laundry etc.
Starch processing line-Hydrocyclone
Leave a Message About What's the cassava starch uses?
- What is potato starch production process?
- What is the process of potato starch production plant ?
- How starch is made from cassava?
- How potato starch is made?
- Sweet potato production technology for starch
- How to produce potato starch?
- How to extract starch from potato？
- How to extract potato starch from fresh potato ?
- How to make sweet potato starch?
- How to extract starch from sweet potato ?
Leave a message