Protein and glucose syrup
How to make glucose syrup
Glucose syrup is a food syrup, made from starch that has been broken down by enzymes and modified. Glucose is the primary end product (~20%) and where it receives its name. Old fashioned corn syrup is just one type glucose syrup. Many of the sugars in this mix are significantly less sweet than sucrose or fructose, so glucose syrup is often used when a less product is desired. It's also least prone to crystallization, and often used in candies. Here we mainly introduce how to make glucose syrup from raw grain corn/corn powder/ rice/ rice powder.
How do you make glucose syrup?
To make glucose syrup,our technology is using corn or rice as raw material direclty,and firstly to process the raw material into flour,(rice flour or corn flour)
2. mixing the flour with water and enzyme with high pressure & high temperature, then it will turn into liquid
3. seperating the protein from the liquid, the protein can be added into animal food, with 38-42% high protein
4. with certain enzyme, temperature pressure, the liquid will into sacchrification
5. putting centain active carbon the make the liquid clear color.
6. with some acid and alkali,to remove the active carbon
7. evaporating the liquid into the requirement desity
During the whole process of glucose making, the most important is our technology, that means the formula, temnperature, pressure's control etc.
If you want to get more information and offer of the equipment,leave us message online,we will reply as soon as possible !