Glucose syrup production plant
The glucose syrup also as know as corn syrup , because the corn(maize) is commonly used as the source of the starch for making the glucose syrup . In fact, the glucose syrup is a syrup made from the hydrolysis of starch , the glucose syrup is also can produced from wheat , potato , cassava or rice .
The wheat glucose production plant process is first making wheat flour from wheat , then use wheat flour to produce pure wheat A starch milk , at last use the wheat A starch milk to produce the glucose syrup . The wheat glucose production plant is include there section : wheat flour production section , wheat starch production section and glucose syrup production section .
1. Wheat flour production section in wheat glucose production plant :
The wheat flour production is simple dry milling process , after cleaning the wheat , milling the wheat into flour and separate the wheat bran to get the refind wheat flour .
Wheat flour production machinery
2. Wheat starch production section in wheat glucose production plant :
The wheat starch production can produce there kind product , wheat A starch , wheat B starch and wheat gluten . The wheat starch production process has two kind process one is hydro cyclone proces and another one is decanter process . During the wheat starch production , the wheat A starch do not need drying , the wheat B starch and wheat gluten will be dry into powder form. The wheat B starch and wheat gluten can be used for making animal feed .The pure A starch milk will be pump to glucose syrup production section .
Hydro cyclone for wheat starch processing
3. Glucose syrup production section in wheat glucose production plant :
The wheat glucose syrup production from wheat starch process is same as other starch produce glucose syrup production process .
The wheat glucose syrup prodution plant glucose syrup section process description :
1) Starch milk adjustment :
Starch milk coming from starch plant is adjusted to DS28-32% and proper pH and temperature. Or mix the dry starch with water to reach above condition for next section
(2) Liquefaction : Starch milk is sent to buffer tank then liquefied by jet cooker with the aid of enzyme.
(3) Saccharification The liquefied material is sent to enzyme saccharification tank for reaction. After being kept in holding tube the required DE value of the glucose will be reached. Then the material is sent to flash for cooling then to the neutralization tank for suitable pH value.
(4) Filtration and decoloring Glucose is cleaned by removing the protein and other foreign items in rotary vacuum filter and filter press. Active carbon is needed for decoloring at proper temperature.
(5) Ion exchange : Tiny foreign items and bad odor is removed via ion exchanger. This equipment is used for high quality product.
More inforamtaion about our wheat glucose production plant , please contact with us freely .
If you want to get more information and offer of the equipment,leave us message online,we will reply as soon as possible !