What Is Tapioca Syrup ?
Tapioca syrup may be used in place of honey
Tapioca syrup is a syrup made from the cassava tuber, or yucca root, a plant that is indigenous to the tropics of South America. The syrup is made when natural enzymes are introduced to the cassava tuber. This process is known as enzymatic hydrolysis. After enzymatic hydrolysis is complete, a sweet syrup is formed. The syrup is considered to be a healthy sweetener.
Typically, tapioca syrup is a light golden color, and it contains a neutral flavor. The neutral flavor makes it an ideal candidate as a food additive. The flavor is not beany, and the texture is not grainy like some other syrups. It can be added to soy and dairy products.
Leave a Message About What Is Tapioca Syrup ?
- Glucose syrup production process
- What is the process of production of starch from potato ?
- How to make cassava flour in nigeria ?
- What is potato starch used for?
- How does cassava starch production line works ?
- Sweet potato production technology for starch
- How to make cassava starch from cassava roots ?
- How to make high quality cassava flour ?
- How to separate potato starch ?
- What is the potato starch drying machine working process ?
Leave a message
Tel/Whatsapp:+86 135 2661 5783