How to produce glucose syrup from cassava ?
Cassava glucose syrup production plant
Glucose syrup is a concentrated aqueous solution of glucose, maltose and other nutritive saccharides obtained from edible starch. Depending on the proportion of the different sugars in the syrup, it may be specifically called a maltodextrin, high maltose syrup or high dextrose glucose syrup. “Glucose Syrup” is the standard industry term referring to a mixed syrup containing glucose, maltose and a range of maltodextrins of different sizes.
The cassava glucose syrup process is divided into two section: first section is making cassava starch cassava first , the second section is making glucose syrup from cassava starch .This technology could yield economic and social benefits to the farmers who produce the cassava, entrepreneurs who produce the syrup, as well as the end-users.
Glucose syrup production line machine
The cassava glucose syrup process detail description as below :
1. Cassava starch making of cassava glucose syrup process
The cassava starch production line can produce high quality cassava starch from cassava automaticly, then the cassava starch will be used for making glucose syrup .
cassava starch productionmachine
2. Starch milk adjustment of cassava glucose syrup process
Starch milk coming from starch plant is adjusted to DS28-32% and proper pH and temperature. Or mix the dry starch with water to reach above condition for next section.
3.Liquefaction of cassava glucose syrup process
Starch milk is sent to buffer tank then liquefied by jet cooker with the aid of enzyme.
4. Saccharification of cassava glucose syrup process
The liquefied material is sent to enzyme saccharification tank for reaction. After being kept in holding tube the required DE value of the glucose will be reached. Then the material is sent to flash for cooling then to the neutralization tank for suitable pH value.
Cassava starch produce glucose syrup
5. Filtration and decoloring of cassava glucose syrup process
Glucose is cleaned by removing the protein and other foreign items in rotary vacuum filter and filter press. Active carbon is needed for decoloring at proper temperature.
6. Ion exchange of cassava glucose syrup process
Tiny foreign items and bad odor is removed via ion exchanger. This equipment is used for high quality product.
7. Evaporation of cassava glucose syrup process
Leave a Message About How to produce glucose syrup from cassava ?
- How to extract cassava starch?
- Is cassava flour is the same as tapioca flour?
- What you need to make high quality cassava flour?
- How to process cassava into cassava flour?
- How to make cassava flour ?
- How to produce cassava flour?
- What is cassava flour ?
- What is the process of potato starch production plant ?
- How to start a sweet potato starch processing plant?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
Leave a message