What Are Resistant Starches?
Don’t feel bad if you’ve never heard of resistant starches. Although they’ve always been around, they haven’t gotten a lot of attention until recently. Lately, we’ve been learning more about the potential health benefits of resistant starches. In particular, they may be helpful for diabetics, those who are watching their weight, and those who suffer from constipation.
But the people with the most to gain from resistant starches may be food processors and manufacturers. They have latched onto resistant starches in a big way because it gives them something new to sell to diabetics, those who are watching their weight, and those who suffer from constipation.
Of course, you can also get resistant starches in regular foods—if you know where to find them.
Leave a Message About What Are Resistant Starches?
- How to extract cassava starch?
- Is cassava flour is the same as tapioca flour?
- What you need to make high quality cassava flour?
- How to process cassava into cassava flour?
- How to make cassava flour ?
- How to produce cassava flour?
- What is cassava flour ?
- What is the process of potato starch production plant ?
- How to start a sweet potato starch processing plant?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
Leave a message