What you need to make high quality cassava flour?
To establish a small-scale enterprise to make high-quality cassava flour, you require:
• space for processing the cassava
• a store
• a facility for safe disposal of waste materials
• cassava roots
• processing equipment (knife, bowl, drying platform, grater, press and milling machine)
• trained machine operators along with casual workers for peeling, washing, grating, pressing,drying, milling, sifting and packing.
You may be able to hire a press and grater locally. Local fabricators of processing equipment are also available in some areas – ask your local extension officer or agricultural research station.
Accessible markets include bakeries, millers and paper industries, schools, hospitals, shops, kiosks, hotels, restaurants and local famine relief agencies.
Cassava flour processing flow chart
Leave a Message About What you need to make high quality cassava flour?
- How to extract cassava starch?
- Is cassava flour is the same as tapioca flour?
- What you need to make high quality cassava flour?
- How to process cassava into cassava flour?
- How to make cassava flour ?
- How to produce cassava flour?
- What is cassava flour ?
- What is the process of potato starch production plant ?
- How to start a sweet potato starch processing plant?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
Leave a message