What is glucose syrup?
Glucose syrup is a concentrated aqueous solution of glucose, maltose and other nutritive saccharides obtained from edible starch. Depending on the proportion of the different sugars in the syrup, it may be specifically called a maltodextrin, high maltose syrup or high dextrose glucose syrup. “Glucose Syrup” is the standard industry term referring to a mixed syrup containing glucose, maltose and a range of maltodextrins of different sizes, i.e. the use of the term is not limited simply to glucose. The industry use of the term “glucose syrup” is therefore adopted in this record.
Leave a Message About What is glucose syrup?
- How to extract cassava starch?
- Is cassava flour is the same as tapioca flour?
- What you need to make high quality cassava flour?
- How to process cassava into cassava flour?
- How to make cassava flour ?
- How to produce cassava flour?
- What is cassava flour ?
- What is the process of potato starch production plant ?
- How to start a sweet potato starch processing plant?
- What's the difference between cassava flour and tapioca flour?
Leave a message